“Yoga is like music. The rhythm of the body, the melody of the mind, and the harmony of the soul creates the symphony of life.” B.K.S. Iyengar
Yoga can be a very personal practice; our bodies are unique and as individuals we sometimes need more attention and detail then public classes can offer. In Private sessions, you will receive individualized attention that will allow you to develop a practice that is right for your body.
Private Sessions are right for you if:
- You want more personal attention and hands-on adjustments than you receive in class.
- You need help with an injury
- You want to overcome personal, health or fitness challenges with yoga.
- You want to develop a regular yoga routine that you can practice at home.
- You want clarity in the alignment principles and how they relate to your body.
- You’re a beginner and want more confidence in your practice and public classes.
- You’re a devoted student and want to enhance your attention to detail and accelerate your growth.
Privates can be offered on a one-on-one basis or in small group settings. Please contact Sara for pricing and questions.
Yoga is an effective, economical, accessible way to boost wellness and productivity in your company. This practice will help employees reduces their stress & tension, increase energy, and improve focus & concentration. While the company will see a boost in productivity, save on health care costs, reduce staff turnover and most of all have a whole lot more fun at work!